Here’s a list of things you’ll need to pack – along with a few that aren’t essential but could be useful.
Things you’ll need:
• Toiletries etc (please note deodorants must be roll-on, no aerosols).
• Old clothes for activity sessions – (long-sleeved shirts, trousers and closed-toe shoes are required for nearly all sessions so bring plenty.)
• Waterproof clothing (jacket, trousers and wellingtons).
• Large plastic bag for dirty clothes.
• A bath towel.
• Sunglasses, sun cream and hat in summer.
• Gloves, hat and scarf in winter.
• Pyjamas and slippers.
• A named water bottle (essential in summer).
• Wet weather gear for field studies.
• Books, playing cards and other quiet activities.
• Money for snacks and souvenirs in our shop.
Kingswood can’t accept liability for the loss of any personal property brought to our centres –so please don’t bring any valuable items, expensive clothing and footwear, mobile phones, handheld games consoles etc. We’re unable to store them and they won’t be insured while on centre.