We are continuing to consider how best to safeguard our school community during the current situation. Our priority is to try to limit contact beyond our usual school community as much as possible and to postpone non urgent events. Therefore we are taking the following precautions:
- Mothers Day and Black History assemblies will continue as planned, but with a smaller audience . However, please only attend if you are fit and well and don't consider yourself to be part of a vulnerable group. Where possible, please try to limit this to one visitor per child performing. Handwashing facilities will be provided on arrival.
- Postponing all after school sports and activity clubs (this does not include 108 or other wrap around care provision)
- The Taster Sports session at the Annex will not go ahead on 31st March.
- Postponing all school trips, visits and residentials for the rest of the term (Y2 Kingswood trip - see separate letter in book bag).
- Postponing all peripatetic music lessons and Tuesday evening wind band sessions for the remainder of term. The intention is to make these up next term.
- School Bank and SIG sessions are also postponed until further notice.
- Year 1 maths workshops at the main site are also postponed.
We have been in touch with cleaning services and our caterers who have reassured us that they have plans in place to deal with any staff absence over the next few weeks. The menu may have to be simplified, but the priority will be to ensure that all children are fed and all dietary requirements met.
Further updates will be posted here.