After looking at the weather forecast we have changed the date of our Autumn walk to Tuesday 22nd October. Permission slips have been sent out please return these as soon as possible and let us know if any parents are able to come along and help out. We hope the weather will be better next week but may need to change again if heavy rain is forecast. However, if they are correctly dressed, the children will be able to cope in the event of a light shower. If your child does not have wellington boots and a waterproof coat please speak to one of the staff as soon as possible as we do have a few spares in school but it does take time to find the correct sizes!